Want some tips on how to keep your personal flavor, while maintaining a business savvy?? It’s difficult to be an empath as an entrepreneur, but check out these tips to stay on top of the game!
- Know your worth and align it in every practice: What do you think you’re ACTUALLY worth? Think about what your practice/ business affords the world, and lead with confidence around it.
- Know when to cut the dialogue short: If you’re in the middle of being taken advantage of, in whatever the case, get yourself an exit strategy. Know how to identify when people are asking for too much (i.e. to a point of making you uncomfortable) and remember that you are allowed to not participate.
- Set some ground rules, and don’t break ’em: It’s important to have a policy in place for your business, because when you come from an empathetic place (like I do) you want to do favors for everyone. Policies help set the standard.
- Consistency is key: Remember when I said “don’t break ’em”? I mean it. To convey consistent policies is the only way to command respect, in your personal life AND your business.
- Communicate effectively: Let your customers or clients know your policies in a firm manner! This can be hard for empaths, because we are sensitive ourselves, but firm (not rude!) communication is the real winner here.
Practicing these tips is not only going to help you run your business effectively, but it will amp up your energetic flow! This kind of confidence around the worth of your business will bring respectful customers and ideal clients to your doorstep! Practice carefully and stay witchy ( *)