Practicing intentional symbolic action takes place all over the world at any given time and creates a directed energy that is palpable. Think of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl. That’s a ritual that Americans practice every year and you can actually feel the vibrations coursing through the stadium, and even the living room you’re watching in with a chicken wing in hand. Ritual work is incredibly moving, literally anyone can do it, and utilizing the power of Full and New Moons magnifies the strength of the energy.
But why is it so powerful? What makes this kind of practice work?
- Setting a directed intention:
- When you focus on something, you give it power. And ritual work is no exception. The moon cycle is a great time to set and harvest intentions, and when you really want to achieve or heal something, this is a sacred time and space to be able to do so. All of the thought and energy you pour into what you truly desire will be amplified by this magical work. This is why it feels so great to act it out!
- Whether you’re using a crystal, the flame of the candle, or simply sitting still, incorporating meditation into ritual work helps to open the third eye and allows us to receive messages. It clears space in our head away from the chaos and allows a mystical energy to flow through. Envisioning yourself lighter or enveloped by a color or aura helps to open certain chakras and foster alignment.
- Gathering things that represent the fruition of your intention gives it power as well. If you seek to be more grounded, collecting stones and things of the earth help to place that idea in the forefront. It makes it tangible.
- Like many witches, I use journaling in my rituals. Coming into a meditative state and free flowing words with which I hold in my subconscious helps to bring them to light. The act of physically writing down my dreams and intentions helps to purposefully put them out into the universe. And as far as manifestation goes, it really works.
These are elements that I use in all of my rituals, and I have gotten rave reviews from every client that has used them. The rewards received from completing a ritual have been an incredible uplifting feeling, clarity, mindfulness, grounding energy, alignment and more. Usually they cost 50$ per ritual, but right now I have a subscription package that costs 1$ per ritual for an entire year. That is a one time payment of 24$ to have a Full and New Moon ritual right in your inbox 1-2 days before each cycle. That is so much value for the price of a couple of Starbucks coffees.
Grab it here, get your ritual on, and stay witchy ( *)