Tomorrow is a day for celebration. It’s the Pagan New Year, and just an all out fun ass day!
Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I was a child. With my birthday on the 29th, dressing up, and free candy, it’s hard not to absolutely adore!
Things to remember/ ways to celebrate Samhain:
- Take a moment to remember the deceased in your family. The air between the dead and the living is thinnest on this day, so meditate and try to connect with those you love and miss.
- Gather Autumnal findings and create an alter dedicated to this gorgeous day!
- Use divination (tarot, pendulums, runes, etc.) for guidance on the year to come.
- Reflect on the past year and celebrate yourself for progress. Even if the year way tough, you made it through! So celebrate 🙂
- Dress up and get wicked!
- Watch scary movies, or one’s about witches. The Craft is my personal favorite 🙂
However you choose to celebrate, do it safely and with intention. I adore you all, Happy Halloween, and stay witchy ( *)