The Nine of Pentacles denotes gratitude and inner harmony, and what better time to be grateful than during Thanksgiving?
When things aren’t going well, it is difficult to be thankful. But it is also an important time to look for the positive in your life so the negative doesn’t consume you. Looking in retrospect at how you’ve chosen to grow from unfavorable situations is easier than when you are in it, but looking forward with tenacity is an admirable skill that can be learned.
In the spirit of the holiday tomorrow, I’ve decided to create a list for the things I am thankful for today. Feel free to use it in comparison with your own!
- I am thankful for my mental and physical health, which I have had the strength and value to invest time in.
- I am thankful for my coven/ my family, for supporting me when times were bad, and celebrating with me when times were good.
- I am thankful for the ability to open my heart again.
- I am thankful for the obstacles in my life that have made me stronger and smarter.
- I am thankful for the strength that made me a survivor, and more than a victim.
- I am thankful for forgiveness, which has helped me to release harmful, negative energy within myself.
- I am thankful for my steady income, which keeps a roof over my head.
- I am thankful for my ability to write, which has been an incredible gift and exercise.
- I am thankful for my followers, who are loyal and accepting of my brand.
- I am thankful for my spirit, which had many opportunities to falter, but never did.
Get thankful today, tomorrow, and always. Stay witchy ( *)